Check out our upcoming events!
EVENTS MAY BE CANCELLED OR RESCHEDULED, PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR MORE INFO.
Wildlife After Hours
Thursday, February 11, 2021
7:00pm - 8:30pm
Join the Cape Cod Wildlife Collaborative & Wild Care for 'Wildlife After Hours". A virtual event via Zoom.
From the private lives of mice and herring, to seals, whales & terrapins, this PG-13 presentation is all about the birds & the bees!
This fun program details the reproductive lives of some of your favorite wildlife .You'll hear from 9 local organizations that make up the Collaborative, including:
Center for Coastal Studies's Jesse S. Mechling talks Anenome Fish and Nudibranchs
Birdsey Cape Wildlife Center's Zak Mertz talks about the Virginia Opossum
Wild Care's Stephanie Ellis talks about the White-footed Mouse
IFAW's Marta Springer talks about Seals
Whale and Dolphin Conservation's Sabrina Braunlich dives into Dolphins!
National Marine Life Center's Kathy Zagzebski talks about Sea Turtles
Barnstable Clean Water Coalition's Heather Rockwell talks about Herring
Orenda Wildlife Land Trust's Jeff Thibodeau
and Mass Audubon Long Pasture Wildlife Sanctuary's Ian Ives explain all about Diamondback Terrapins
- Barnstable County's Virtual Water Fair
- Celebrate Earth Day - Cape Cod Style (4/22/20)
- 2020 WAA State of Our Waters (Event Cancelled)
- 2019 and 2020 Clean Water Wednesdays
- 2019 Paddle for the Bays: RACE Cape Cod
Saturday, September 14th 2019
- 2019 Race to the Pint
Saturday, April 27, 2019
- 2019 WAA Conference "Water - New England's Next Big Challenge"
March 29, 2019
- 2018 Paddle for the Bays: RACE Cape Cod
Saturday, September 15th 2018
- 2018 Race to the Pint
Sunday, May 6th 2018
- 2017 Paddle for the Bays: RACE Cape Cod
Saturday, September 16th 2017