Check out our upcoming events!
Your favorite Mid-Cape Oyster Festival returns Saturday, September 30th, 2023!
Cape Cod Beer is excited to announce the 6th annual oyster festival: Shuck! A Day of Oysters & Beer is back on Saturday, September 30th!
Join us in the beer garden for a day of slurping oysters, sipping beers, dancing, shopping & more! Cape Cod Beer has partnered with our friends at Big Rock Oyster & Cape Cod Oyster Co. to bring you oysters, shrimp & little necks from SEVEN local oyster farms. We will have live music all day and a headlining performance from Johnny Hoy & the Bluefish! We will have a mini-market with various locally-made products like jewelry, artwork, apparel & more! In addition to local oysters, JP’s Twisted BBQ will be on-site with a limited menu available for purchase. Cape Cod Beer will be pouring beer, wine, cider, cocktails & NA options!
The best part of this event is that it supports a great cause, a portion of the ticket sales are donated to our friends at Barnstable Clean Water Coalition whose mission is to restore and preserve clean water throughout Barnstable.
- 2021 WAA Conference on Environmental Justice
- Barnstable County's Virtual Water Fair
- Celebrate Earth Day - Cape Cod Style (4/22/20)
- 2020 WAA State of Our Waters (Event Cancelled)
- 2019 and 2020 Clean Water Wednesdays
- Paddle for the Bays: RACE Cape Cod (2017, 2018 and 2019)
- Race to the Pint (2018 and 2019)
- 2019 WAA Conference "Water - New England's Next Big Challenge"(3/29/19)